Welcome to the Cunard Line (“Cunard”) My Cunard. We hope you find it useful and enjoy your visits here. In order to help us make this the best web site we can provide for you, we have established some ground rules to maximize your experience. Cunard is a trading name of Carnival plc.
By accessing the information and materials on this web site, you agree as follows:
1. OWNERSHIP/RIGHTS TO USE.
You acknowledge that Cunard, its affiliates or those from whom it may have received rights to publish material are the owners of all rights in the material contained in this site under the copyright laws of all applicable Jurisdictions. You may not distribute copies of the materials for any purpose, republish them, or "frame" them in any site you create or operate, You are free to download them for non-commercial purposes, to store them temporarily on a single computer, and to print such materials solely for your own personal purposes and not for delivery to any other person.
Cunard has compiled the information on this site for the use of guests, prospective guests, and their travel professionals. However, all information is subject to change without notice and is without warranty. This site may contain links to other sites or may frame material from other sites. Such material has been created by or for the respective owners of those sites and is not under our control. Cunard has not undertaken to verify the truth or accuracy of any such material and makes no representation or warranty with respect to the links or the contents thereof.
3. THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF INFORMATION, SERVICES, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
4. NO DAMAGES.
CUNARD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY OF ANY KIND CAUSED BY ANY ERROR, OMISSION, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE RELATING TO THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER SITE.
5. E-MAIL TO CUNARD.
6. PRIVACY STATEMENT.
Affiliate Marketing Opt Out
1. Cunard Line is providing this notice.
2. Federal law gives you the right to limit some but not all marketing from Cunard Line. Federal law also requires us to give you this notice to tell you about your choice to limit marketing from Cunard Line.
3. You may limit our affiliates, including as our sister cruise lines in the Carnival Corporation, from marketing their products or services to you based on personal information Cunard Line provides them. This information includes your name, your address, and your history of cruising.
4. Your choice to limit marketing offers will apply for 5 years from when you tell us your choice. Once that period expires, you will receive a renewal notice which will allow you to limit marketing offers for another 5 years.
5. If you have already made a choice to limit marketing offers from us, you do not need to act again until you receive the renewal notice. To limit affiliate marketing offers, contact us toll free at 866-329-2871.
7. USERAGE AND ACCESS.
By using this site, you represent that you are over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you are not eligible to use our services; please do not use this site. You are also responsible for, and must make your own arrangements for, the provision and payment of all telephone and other equipment and services necessary to access this site.
8. DISPUTE RESOLUTION.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
THE PASSAGE CONTRACT. The terms of the Cunard Passage Contract will represent the entire agreement between Cunard and a guest or prospective guest with respect to any reservation or voyage sold by Cunard. It is important that you carefully read the entire Passage Contract, a copy of which can be obtained from your Travel Agent, Cunard, or click here to view the Passage Contract, and which sets forth the rights and responsibilities of Cunard and the guest. Cunard vessels are registered in Bermuda and are operated as specified in the Passage Contract.
TRADEMARKS. BRITANNIA, CARONIA, CONNOISSEUR COLLECTION, CUNARD CARE, CUNARD CONNEXIONS, CUNARD WHITE STAR SERVICE, CUNARD WORLD CLUB, ILLUMINATIONS, MAURETANIA, QE2, QM2, QUEEN ELIZABETH, QUEEN ELIZABETH 2, QUEEN MARY 2, QUEEN VICTORIA, THE CUNARDER, THE MOST FAMOUS OCEAN LINERS IN THE WORLD, the Cunard crown logo and logotype, and WHITE STAR are registered service marks or trademarks of Carnival plc, its affiliates or subsidiaries in the United States and various foreign countries. QV, A ROYAL RENDEZVOUS, and MEETING OF THE QUEENS are service marks or trademarks of Carnival plc, its affiliates or subsidiaries in the United States and various foreign countries.
No service marks or trademarks of Cunard may be used in advertising or publicity without the prior written consent of Cunard.
The Queen Victoria ocean liner is not affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by The Queen Victoria® Bed & Breakfast, which is on the internet at http://www.queenvictoria.com/. . Furthermore, Carnival plc and its ocean liner Queen Victoria are not affiliated with, nor does Carnival plc sponsor or endorse The Queen Victoria® Bed & Breakfast.
This site is owned and operated by Carnival plc, trading as Cunard Line.